Friday, May 20, 2005

Growin' Up/Losin' Love

I lost love last night
Lost life
and lost part of self

I gained wisdom last night
Gained vision
and saw my own truth

I was held last night
Held tight
and rocked to sleep

I met God last night
Met divinity
and I did not run

I met my mortality last night
Met reality
and I did not cry

I am more now than I ever thought I could be
I am further now than I ever wished to be
I took the rock from my heart and found it hollow
I am no longer afraid to see my divinity
I am no longer afraid to see your mortality
My truth is more solid than your fear of my duality
Twins unite to to show my light and it is pure

and not afraid


I am light that is not afraid to shine golden like the sun
I am light that is not afraid to heal, scabbed and ugly, to again become whole
I am light that is not afraid to be brilliant, commanding more and more and more, until mortality and I are no longer one...until I am divine

I lost Love last night
lost you
and I did not run
and I did not cry
and I did not bow
and I did not turn away
and I was held in the castle of love, until I found my own divinity, my own light...

... and I was not afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not weep for the loss, I do not weep for the pain, I weep because I can cry when I am safe, and there is so much to cry for. My castle of love was built on the other side of the universe. I did leave home to live there. I am safe there. I weep there for love that lives in a locked room, but will not see the sun, and I may go forgotten. I weep there for friendship past my own ego. I weep there because I can cry when I am safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home