Friday, May 20, 2005

AND...

I blew up a bottle today. I filled it with dry ice, added boiling hot water, capped it and ran. It exploded with such force that I could only find pieces of plastic when the big bang went down. I did this after having a really hard day. I lost my credit card. I hasten to say someone stole it, but I would not be surprised. I have been weeping all day since I discovered the missing card. Tears have be welling in my eyes in my car, at the gas station, at lunch, on the phone, everywhere. I have cried when I could, slept when I had a few seconds, and then I decided that I needed to see an explosion. I needed to blow something up to regain control. (Someone once told me to cry all the time was to be out of control.) What do you think happened? The first bottle blew up in my face. Literally, it blew up in my face. I was bending down to see if there was enough gas in the bottle to produce an explosion, I guessed no. I was wrong. The moral of the story... I dunno. But I am going home right now to lock myself away from the outside world and forgive myself for crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home