Monday, October 03, 2005

Hooray for October!

Well, I made it through one hell of a September. I feel like I just woke up. Kinda like all of the mess that happened was a bad dream, and the only reality that exists is this moment.

I just had a meeting with my boss that was at best comical and at worst insane. She is setting me up for failure. I don't think it is intential, but micromanaging and unrealistic expectations are always recipes for disaster. But I am a miracle worker. I can make the impossible look easy, and I plan on doing just that. I know that I have to have a new position by January. So my goal (no pun intended) will be to kick ass until I get my shit going like only I can, and to then bounce, justifying my departure with the insane and documented work load being handed to me right now. Hey, I made it through September, the rest will be a breeze. (Though I told my boss that her plan would put me through hell, to which she smiled!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

glad things are looking better at your mystery job...

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home