Sunday, November 06, 2005

Listening and Giving Thanks

I woke up this morning feeling hella restless and anxious. I was stressing about money and my vision and my life and everything! Mostly I felt disconnected. I felt far away from my ancestors and from Spirit. So I closed my eyes and asked what I should do. The answer came very quickly. I was called to the cemetery where my much of my family is buried. So I hopped up, threw on my clothes, brushed my teeth, and headed out the door. When I got there I stood right in front of my grandmother's grave and cried. I talked to her about my life and my vision. I told her I missed her and that I wanted to be more in touch with her spirit. Then I went and spent time with my great-aunt and uncle, then over to my great-great-aunt, then over to my great-grandmother and my other great-aunt. I left with a sense of peace. I felt as if I had listened to Spirit and followed myself to a place of peace.

I am thankful for answers to questions whispered in the dark. I am thankful for moments of peace amongst spirits unseen. I am thankful for love that transcends mortality. I am thankful...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home