Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New Year's Eve

On New Year's Eve at sundown Poo, Mie, and I had a prayer circle. We meditated, chanted, prayed in the name of Jesus, called out to our ancestors, and honored each other with love-energy and love-words. I was on my fifth day of a cleansing fast at that point. I decided that I wanted to leave all the crap I was carrying arround with me in 2005. I proclaimed 2006 to be a year of action, and not reaction. I stated in the circle that I wanted to tap into the girl I once was. The girl who was ambitious, driven, confident in her abilities, and willing to take on the world.

So far, I am on that path. I have spent the past few weeks listening to my inner voice and acting on my truths. It's the scariest shit I have ever done in my life, but it is also the most wonderful thing I have ever done in my life.

2006 is going to be a wild ride. I hope I am ready...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home