Thursday, September 29, 2005

September or Wreck-tember!

Just when you thought it couldn't been done...just when you thought it couldn't happen again...it did! I was driving home yesterday from the grocery store when someone pulled out and rammed into the right side of my car. Yes, I know this is the car that just came back from the service center a week ago. No the car is not drivable. Yes, he did have insurance. Yes, it was his fault. Yes, I could pull my hair out a run through the streets butt naked screaming bloody murder! I mean this is just ridiculous. Since I got my first car in 2002 I have been involved in 6 accidents (not all my fault), I have totaled 2 cars, and I have spent thousands of dollars on rental cars, deductibles, etc. I mean, a flood?!? How the hell did I total my last car in a flood?!? Then last night's accident was just crazy. I was just driving down the street minding my own business! There is a lesson in all of this. I am moving to NYC where I wouldn't need a car. Fuck it all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Let me introduce you to my new friend...her name is MARTA. You can ride her allll night long...

well maybe not...

1:48 PM  
Blogger FindingMie said...

i am so stressed out about all of this. i will clear a space for you whenever you want to have a breakdown. plus, i've got liquor!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the question is, where are you going and why are you stopping yourself from getting there? if this is consistently about transportation, that's the question i would ask cuz you know this isn't about cars and driving. there's something deeper going on here...

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i am more messed up about the whole things than you. I'm so sorry. Accidents are accidents, just that, nobody's fault, esp. not yours. But then again there are no accidents in life, and everything has a purpose, to bring us closer to love, at least thats what they say. What else is worth believing? But you were amazing through it all, displaying great patience and resilience. And thank God for the big and small blessings, you are safe and taken care of. Always, I got your back. Love, love, and more love.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home