Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today

So today, I kinda glimpsed my future and got scared. I free falling right now and I have to start flapping my wings or be prepared to really hit the ground. I hope that I can pull out of this without having to lose my mind. I guess step 1 is to get the free internet hooked up in my house so that I can start looking for a new job, cuz I am about to lose/quit the one I have. Sucks! Keep me in your prayers folks!

On a lighter note- I've got music on my page now, and that makes me happy. The song playing now is the one I mentioned in the last post, M.I.A. (URAQT). It reminds me of fabulous boyz killin' it at Traxx. The lyrics are not my favorite but overall the song is hot. (It might take a second to work cuz it is coming from like 3 places.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home