Monday, May 30, 2005

I ain't no holla back gurrrrl

This shit is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s!

I can't believe so many people in the black lesbian community like this song. I handled the music at a really intense party this weekend and that was the song of the night. I was shocked. It was an intense event. There was mad tension in the air, but no one was releasing it. So, random shit started to happen: a girls shirt caught on fire, the owners of the house had to break down their bedroom door b/c someone locked it, there was a big car accident, and the police came twice. It was the craziest party we have had. The energy was insane. It was also the smallest party we have had. That did not help the folks who felt uncomfortable feel any better. The weird thing is I had a pretty good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home