Monday, June 27, 2005

Movin' On Up!

I am so crunk about moving out of the rat/insect/stale energy palace that was once my place of residence. That house is full of a whole lotta stank-ness, a whole lotta nasty-ness, a whole lotta drama, a whole lot of a whole lot! I haven't begun to pack or clean, but I almost want to just leave everything there and sleep on the floor of my new place until I can afford new furniture. I am not bringing most of my furniture into the new house. I only want my bed and maybe my couch. I need a fresh, new start. I am ready for intentional living. I am ready to create the life I want to live and LIVE IT! I want my space to be the hot shit! I want everybody to be comfortable in my space. I feel like I deserve a comfortable space that I can make my own. I don't want continue to live on used, reused, thrown away and then used again furniture. I am grateful for the gifts given to me from the universe when I didn't have anything: a couple of extra cheap tables found at a yard sale, a free couch found on the side of the road, a bedroom set swapped out for my old set, a desk handed down from my office, a love seat from my mom, and even a rug, a set of blinds, and a microwave from a friend at my old job. I was very blessed to be given so much stuff. I just feel that bringing this hodgepodge of stuff into my house has left me feeling as old and as stale as the furniture. This sucks because I have put so much energy into growth that I have started to feel stagnant in my old house. I am ready to have a place to call home that is conducive to my continued growth.

I am so happy for the opportunity to take this next step. I look forward to being able to stretch out my legs in a safe, new home. I look forward beginning to live in my 25th year in a space I create and make holy.

1 Comments:

Blogger FindingMie said...

way to go...way to welcome yourself into a new space...way to let go...and gear up...for holiness. it is your creation. and such good news!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home